Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wha....

I was about to keep ranting/writing on the theme-du-jour: "Tijuana is under water[, and then I got lazy. I drove last Monday under the rain from Tijuana to San Marcos, CA (close to 120 miles round trip) and I saw 6 accidents. Today it took me 45 minutes to get to work when usually is 20, I saw three convoys of ambulances, patrols and in one case a fire truck (which means more accidents). The Via Rapida was flooded, a big three-row parking lot full of water. I took some video, some pictures and then I was too tired to upload them. I will, just not today.

Tomorrow I am going to San Marcos again, it might keep raining. Hope not. In the other hand, I might stop by the St0ne brewery...

See you around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least there's a good reason. Last week, it merely sprinkled here, really a mist, and I counted 8 cars involved in separate accidents in a stretch of 2 kms. WTF?